We are constantly looking for interns for a period of three months. If you are interested, please write us an email.
We are regularly looking for highly motivated interns to support our team. The intern should already have some experience in project management while possessing a strong interest in international cooperation.
By offering an internship we hope to give young professionals or students the possibility of gaining deeper insight into the work of an international NGO. The intern will be encouraged to apply her/his knowledge on a practical level.
Therefore we seek an individual that is capable of close cooperation with the team, who can integrate easily into the daily operational procedures and the planning of ongoing and new projects.
There are plenty of different tasks within CRISP. What we offer is a position with significant responsibility adaptable to the intern’s personal interests and skills.
Facts & Figures
- Starting date: typically at the beginning of a quarter, but exceptions are possible
- Duration: 3 months
- Working hours: ca. 20h/week
- Remuneration: 300 EUR per month
- Main function: Supporting the board of directors
- Preparation and evaluation of projetcs
- Collaboration in creating seminar schedules and designing and conducting simulation-games
- Preparation of substantial pre-award documentation for grants
- Assisting in the management of donor and partner relations (email and written correspondence, evaluating newsletters, searching for new partners).
- Identifying and researching new funding opportunities
- General administrative and logistical support (includes setting up team meetings, drafting minutes, organizing travel, etc)
- Preparing external presentation: up-dating Homepage, Facebook, linking of the website etc
- Database management
Knowledge, experience, interests and skills:
- Strong interest in simulation-gaming and/or conflict-transormation
- Strong interest in at least one of our main regions of activity [Western Balkans, South-Caucasus or Mena-Region]
- Fluent written and spoken German and English. Further language skills are an asset
- Strong research capacities
- Good internet skills
- Experience and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Access, Excel and Word
- Very good people skills, dedication, flexibility, and the ability to contribute fully to the workings of the board
How to apply?
To apply for an internship please send a cover letter (outlining your motivation for undertaking an internship at CRISP) of not more than one page, and your CV, preferably by email and in pdf format, to Florian Dunkel.